What we offer you
Our Career Guidance experts are here to help people identify their core strengths and help them choose an apt career path for themselves. We offer Aptitude testing involving in depth analysis of almost every facet of one’s personality, a very detailed report prepared by experts in the field that contains a list of probable career options along with alternative choices too.
Who Is this For?
- School students seeking their academic path
- College students about to sit for campus interviews
- College students vying for higher studies in national and international universities and require assistance in crafting SOP, want to crack the SAT, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT etc
- Professionals seeking a mid-career change
- Differently-abled children who deserve a chance to succeed
Download Information Forms
You can upload the forms here or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECT THE GRADE TO START WITH YOUR APTITUDE TEST AND CAREER GUIDANCE
Who Are We?
- A group of professionals with a breadth of experience
- Our Career Guidance head has a global work experience of 35 years and voluntarily opted out of a corporate career after becoming a COO
- We have experts who are actively involved with students from the primary school to the post-graduation level
- The team is capable of earning more money through other means this service is offered purely out of passion and a mission to create a more fulfilled society
How Can we Help?
- We scientifically implement a range of assessment tools including personality tests, aptitude tests, psychometric professional appraisals, interviews and personal discussions
- Our tools leverage best practices but customize them to suit the local educational, social and cultural milieu we call this scientific customization
- We highlight the difference between a job and a career our processes are designed to help clients make the most meaningful and joyous career choice
- As a value-add, we guide students and entrepreneurs prepare project reports for business and academic requirements